PRIVACY NOTICELast updated August 02, 2022 This privacy notice for Egypt Trust ("Company," "we," "us," or "our"), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share ("process") your information when you use our services ("Services"), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://www.egypttrust.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice.
- Download and use our mobile application (Egypt Trust), our Facebook application (Egypt Trust - إيجيبت تراست ), or any other application of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTSWhat personal information do we process? When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with Egypt Trust and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. Do we process any sensitive personal information? We do not process sensitive personal information. Do we receive any information from third parties? We do not receive any information from third parties. How do we process your information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so. In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information? We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties. How do we keep your information safe? We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information and to prevent unauthorized access to your information by anyone.
What are your rights?Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What information do we collect?
- How do we process your information?
- When and with whom do we share your personal information?
- How long do we keep your information?
- How do we keep your information safe?
- Do we collect information from minors?
- What are your privacy rights?
- Controls for do-not-track features
- Do we make updates to this notice?
- How can you contact us about this notice?
- How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to usIn Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You depending on the service you use, we may collect 4 types of data
- Personal information: refers to information that directly or indirectly identifies a particular individual, such as information you provide on account openings, forms or similar online fields. Examples; may include your name, postal address, unique device identifier, email address, telephone number, national ID number, passport number, date of birth or account information.
- Anonymous information: means information that can not reasonably be used to identify a particular individual. Examples; may include information about internet browse, IP address, information collected through tracking technologies, demographic information that you provide to us and aggregated or de-identified data.
- Location information: means information that may be collected by certain mobile applications that identifies your physical location. This information may be collected from your mobile device’s location-aware features.
- Device information: we collect information from and about the computers, phones, other web-connected devices you use. Information from these devices include; device attributes, identifiers, data from device settings, network and connections and cookie data .
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your
- Market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud, or other criminal activity.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends,
- determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Withdrawing your consent:If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by using the contact details provided in the section firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Account Information:If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can: Log in to your account settings and update your user account. Contact us using the contact information provided. Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements. Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at email@example.com
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?